Environment Protection and Society
Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Initiatives
Anil Limited is committed to operations and practices, which prevent harm to people and damage to environment or property. The following principles for safety, health and environment (SHE) resulting from the company‘s ethical conviction take precedence and apply throughout ANIL group.
- Anil Limited actively manages SHE as an integral part of our business and operations practices, and applies comprehensive SHE management systems.
- Anil Limited requires its regional and local managements to comply in their area of responsibility with the applicable laws and the internal and external SHE requirements.
- Anil Limited requires its regional and local managements to integrate security measures into their SHE management systems. Security measures must at least encompass the protection of facilities, equipment, know-how and data, and the transportation and storage of dangerous goods.
- Anil Limited strives to minimize the environmental impact of its operations and business practices as well as to optimize the use of natural resources by our processes and products.
- Anil Limited will maintain a safe workplace environment for our employees and provide appropriate information and training to increase their skills and promote their safety, health and environmental awareness. All employees have a fundamental responsibility for SHE matters at work.
- Anil Limited is committed to continual improvement of its SHE performance and measure the progress by specific SHE performance indicators.
- Anil Limited promotes measures to increase the eco-efficiency of its investments and optimize its SHE costs, while maintaining technological competitiveness.
- Anil Limited operates only processes, apply technologies and develop / handle products, which are assessed for their SHE risks. Safe handling and use of our products is to be guaranteed internally as well as communicated externally.
- New or modified processes and installations must be subjected to a systematic risk assessment prior to introduction. All raw materials, intermediates and products are assessed for their quality and safety compliance.
- Anil Limited has emergency procedures in place and emergency response organizations at all its sites to control and limit the impact of incidents and threats. All internal and external communication channels in case of an emergency are defined and operable.
- Anil Limited periodically audits its operations, business and management practices at all its sites with regard to SHE performance and compliance.
- Anil Limited openly communicates and provides information on its SHE performance to our employees, customers, shareholders and investors, governmental authorities and the public at large.
Anil Limited wants to ensure that its business practices conform to its ethical conviction and the principles of sustainable development.